Jakarta. IEEE Indonesia Section (IS) organized Workshop on Conference Management, Workshop on International Standard Paper Writing, Forum Group Discussion and Iftar Meeting events on 15 Mei 2019 at the Margo Hotel Depok, Depok, Indonesia.
1. Workshop on Conference Management.
This workshop aims to improve the quality of conferences in Indonesia. As for the material that will be discussed in this workshop are the latest updates from IEEE, conference approval socialization, IEEE conference standards and how to improve conference quality.
2. Workshop on International Standard Paper Writing.
This workshop aims to share knowledge on writing a paper that meets international standards. By inviting speakers who have many indexed international papers, participants are expected to be able to absorb skills, tips and tricks in writing papers. Participants are also required to bring a draft paper that will be submitted to an international journal or conference. Later, the speakers will provide feedback on the paper.
* Prof. Fitri Yuli Zulkifli | IEEE IS Advisory Board
* Prof. Wisnu Jatmiko | IEEE IS Chair
* Dr. Eng. Khoirul Anwar | IEEE IS Technical Activity Chair
* Dr. Noor Akhmad Setiawan | IEEE IS Secretary
3. Forum Group Discussion
4. Iftar meeting: IEEE Indonesia Section EXCOM and Advisory Board