Jakarta, ieee.id. IEEE has a strong base to initiate the goal of making innovation that will help us to get through in the new world environment, particularly in the emending challenge of COVID-19 Pandemic. It is important for us to have insights on what to expect later in the engineering field, and how to prepare ourselves to it.
Link Youtube: https://youtu.be/hV_86Ya2-08
IEEE Industry Relations, Government Relation, and Young Professional Indonesia Section together with IEEE Region 10 and IEEE Singapore Office proudly organizes the third webinar of Leadership Summit, Engineering in Covid-19.
Date: Saturday, July 25th 2020
Time: 14:00-16:00 (GMT+7, Jakarta/Bangkok time)
Free registration and e-certificate
Keynote speech: Dr. L.T. Handoko
Chairman of Indonesian Institute of Sciences, Governmental Authority for Science and Research of the Republic of Indonesia
• Prof. Akinori Nishihara, IEEE Region 10 Director
• Prof. Wisnu Jatmiko, IEEE Indonesia Section Chair
• Emeritus Professor Dr. Chun Che Lance Fung, Chair of IEEE Region 10 Educational Activities Committee and Immediate Past Chair of IEEE New Initiatives Committee
• Prof. Jack Sim, founder of World Toilet Organization; creator of UN World Toilet Day; and founder of BOP HUB
• Fajrin Rasyid, Director of Digital Business PT Telkom Indonesia
• Dr Arifin Nugroho, IEEE Indonesia Section Aerospace and Electronic System; GeoScience & Remote Sensing Joint Chapter Chair
* Hwa Chiang Leo, IEEE Singapore Operation Director